Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Manhar Jewellery
Welcome to The Manhar!
These terms &conditions outline the rules ®ulations for the use of The Manhar’s Website, located at https://www.themanhar.com
By using this website, we assume you have accepted these terms &conditions. Do not continue to use The Manhar if you do not agree to take all of the terms &conditions stated on this page.
The below terminology is valid to these Privacy Statement, Terms &Conditions & Disclaimer Notice &Agreements: “Client”, “You” &”Your” refers to you, the person log on this website & compliant to the Company’s terms &conditions. Please note that “Our”, “the Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, &”Us” signify our Company. “Parties”/“Us”/”Party” represent both ourselves &client. Each term represent the consideration, offer &acceptance of payment needed to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s requirements in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with &subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Use of the above terminology/other words in the plural, singular, capitalization or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable &thus should be referred to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Manhar and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Manhar. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Manhar for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms &conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from The Manhar
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Manhar
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Manhar
• Redistribute content from The Manhar
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Some parts of this website provide an opportunity for users to post &exchange opinions &information in certain areas of the website. The Manhar does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views &opinions of The Manhar, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments represent the views &opinions of the person who post their views &opinions. Upto the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Manhar will not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of or posting of or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Manhar reserves the right to monitor all Comments &to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms &Conditions.
You warrant &represent that:
- You are permitted to post the Comments on our website &have all necessary licenses &consents to do so;
- The Comments never invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments never got any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which will be an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will never be used to solicit/promote business or custom or unlawful activity or present commercial activities.
You therefore permit The Manhar which is a non-exclusive license to use, edit, reproduce, authorize others to use, reproduce or edit your Comments in any &all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations might be linked to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- News organizations
- Search engines
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting charity shopping malls, non-profit organizations &charity fundraising groups which might not hyperlink to our Web site.
Above organizations can link to our home page, to other Website information or non-profit organizations so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or consent of the linking party &its products services (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
We might consider &approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Online directory distributors;
- Accounting, law &consulting firms
- Internet portals;
- Educational institutions &trade associations.
We will surely approve link requests from the above organizations if we come to decision that (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Manhar; &(d) the link is given in the context of general resource information.
These organizations might link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or permission of the linking party &its products/services; &(c) fits in the context of the linking party’s site.
In case, you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above &interested to link to our website, you must inform us by sending an official e-mail to The Manhar. Please provide your name, contact information, your organization name, &also the URL of your site, a list of any URL from which you want to link to our Website, &a complete list of the URLs on our site to which you wish to be linked. Wait for atleast 2-3 weeks for a response.
Permitted organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- With the help of the uniform resource locator which is linked to; or
- With the help of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context & format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Manhar’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
For instance, without prior approval & written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that change in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
The Manhar shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You provide your consent to protect & defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should be present on any Website that might be interpreted as obscene or criminal or libelous, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or promotes the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We got the right to request that you eliminate all links or any particular link to our Website. Note that you approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms &conditions &it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to &follow these linking terms &conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact &inform us any moment. Requests to remove links will be considered but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
It is not ensured that the information on this website is accurate and we never warrant its accuracy; nor do we promise to make sure that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will stay updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties &conditions relating to our website &the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or eliminate our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or eliminate our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit either our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Eliminate any of our or your liabilities that might not be excluded under applicable law.
Prohibitions & limitations of liability in this Section or anywhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subjected to the preceding paragraph; &(b) govern all liabilities under the disclaimer which includes liabilities occurring in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website &the information &services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.